CT Tech / Radiology / Full-Time / Evenings
Company: Lovelace Health System
Posted on: May 4, 2021
CT Technologist, Radiology, Full-Time, Evenings, Albuquerque,
We are looking for a CT Technologist to join our Radiology team in
This full-time job is located Lovelace Womens Hospital, the first
and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women's health, offers
a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing
center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic
surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence
in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
CT Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Performs Computed Tomography imaging procedures.
- May provide clerical support to assigned department to include
but not limited to maintaining records, answering phones and
- Administers contrast media accurately under direction of the
Radiologist both manually and with pressure injector.
- Assists with biopsy and drainage procedures in CT in
conjunction with Interventional Department.
CT Technologist Education And Experience Job Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Radiologic Sciences or equivalent
- Bachelor of Science Degree desired
- Formal CT education
- One (1) year experience as a Radiologic Technologist, one year
as a CT Technologist desired
- ARRT, Radiologic Technologist Certificate issued by State of
- Current BLS
- Basic Computer skills
- Proficient with pressure injectors
- CT biopsy procedures
- Cross sectional anatomy
- Sterile techniques and patient monitoring
- Radiation safety
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 &
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best
specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular
and gastrointestinal categories
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Lovelace Health System, Albuquerque , CT Tech / Radiology / Full-Time / Evenings, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!