MDS Coordinator (RN)
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
MDS Coordinator RN
Shift Type: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift Available
Location: Avamere Rehab at Fiesta Park - 8820 Horizon Blvd,
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Are you looking to work with a terrific team that welcomes you like
family? Look no further! At Avamere Rehab of Fiesta Park we have a
five star rating in Quality Measures with a supportive management
As a MDS with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission
to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a
job - it's a place where our team members build lasting
relationships with patients and residents, their families, and
fellow team members.
- Tuition assistance, up to $6,000/year
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career Development
- Employee assistance program featuring counseling services,
financial coaching, free legal services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete the
planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the
implementation of CAA's and Triggers.
- Review patient care plans for appropriate goals, problems,
approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Ensure all personnel involved in providing care to the patients
are aware of their care plans.
- Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences.
- Monitor and guide the completion of PPS and OBRA
- Manage the Utilization Review (UR) process.
- Oversee MAR's treatment, flow sheets and physicians
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an RN in this state.
- MDS Certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the RAI process, CAAs, RUG
categories and MDS 3.0.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Must chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and
resident's response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Nestled in the picturesque city of Albuquerque, New Mexico is
Avamere Rehabilitation at Fiesta Park, an 85-bed skilled nursing
and rehabilitation community. They offer short-term rehabilitation
The team values quality care with a 4-star Medicare rating and
their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve. The
American Health Care Association recognized Avamere Rehabilitation
at Fiesta Park for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative
Recognition Program .
With private rooms, a large therapy gym, and a beautiful outdoor
patio, staff have ample room to work with patients on achieving
their goals and enjoying their stay at Avamere .
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Fiesta Park on
their blog and Facebook .
Keywords: Avamere, Albuquerque , MDS Coordinator (RN), Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!