Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Albuquerque, New Mexico - 100% Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
PositionH1B and J1 Eligible - EmployedFlexible Schedule, Full
Benefits, 7 Weeks Paid Time OffThis mission driven, non-profit
multispecialty organization is seeking a Child and Adolescent
Psychiatry physician to join their behavioral health provider team.
The incoming physician will have an outpatient practice and will
work with an organization that prides itself on providing
compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and
professionalism for over a century.
- Exciting Child and Adolescent Position! Incoming Child and &
Adolescent Psychiatry physician will have a 100% Child and
Adolescent practice and will join a group with hundreds of
providers in an integrative multispecialty group.
- Flexible outpatient only schedule with 4 hours of dedicated
administrative time each week and shared call
- Extensive team that includes Adult, Child, and Geriatric
Psychiatry physicians, psychologists, psych NP's, therapists,
social workers, RN's and Behavorial Health Techs.
- Facilities are technologically advanced and EPIC EMR is fully
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), generous signing
bonus, and relocation assistance with executive level benefit
package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
(coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, short and
long term disability insurance, retirement with matching, pension,
7 Weeks paid time off annually, CME allowance, paid
licensing/credentialing/etc, and paid malpractice with paid tail
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- 2021 and 2022 Fellows are welcome to apple and fellowship
stipend may be available. Position is H1b eligible (cap exempt
group) with ability to sponsor greencard if needed. Position is
2022 J1 Eligible.Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer!
The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the
big city amenities without the headaches.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry
climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310
days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque offers world-class art scene, museums, fine dining,
multiple shopping malls, and more. Residents also enjoy immediate
access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or
buying), excellent schools, and all denominations of religious
worship can be found in community.Job ID: CHP 4184346 Keyphrases:
psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Albuquerque , Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!