Charge Nurse RN/ CVICU/ Full Time/ Nights
Company: Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical C
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Charge Nurse RN, CVICU), Full-Time, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Charge Nurse RN to join out CVICU in
This full time job is located at Heart Hospital of New Mexico at
Lovelace Medical Center is New Mexico's only hospital dedicated
exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State's only
facility to do left ventricular aortic device (LVAD) implant, and a
cutting-edge hybrid operation room where surgeons can perform
advanced surgical services for cardiovascular patients.
Charge Nurse RN Responsibilities:
* Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional
Nursing, including leadership of the patient care and staff during
assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
* Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of
the unit, hospital and system.
* Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and
other operational functions.
* Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in
developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and
* Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with
patients, providers and staff.
* Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safety.
* Leads day to day operations in achievement of department
Charge Nurse RN Education and Experience Job Requirements:
* Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing , RN program
* Minimum: Associates Degree or Diploma of Nursing, BSN
* Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of
* Required certifications for the area of practice
* National Certification in area of clinical specialty
* One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
* American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack
Receiving Center Accreditation
* Chest Pain Center Accreditation by Society of Cardiovascular
* American College of Cardiology's NCDR ACTION Registry- GWTG
Silver Performance Award
* Hybrid room finalist for NAIOP Awards of Excellence
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class..
Keywords: Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical C, Albuquerque , Charge Nurse RN/ CVICU/ Full Time/ Nights, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!