Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Southwest Metro - Albuquerque, NMOutpatient Psychiatry
OpportunityGenerous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full
BenefitsJoin a top-notch group that is the largest and
fastest-growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing
multi-specialty group has multiple openings for Psychiatry
physicians in their Albuquerque market and can accommodate
clinic-based or hospital-based schedule preferences. Physicians in
this group have a high earning potential, extensive benefits,
work/life balance, and much more!
- Clinic-based Monday-Friday schedule and shared call that is
considered light. Child and Adolescent focus preferred.
- Flexible quality of life schedule with dedicated administrative
time, no nights or weekends
- Negotiable salary (based on experience) with upside bonus
potential, generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance and
full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life
insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail
insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO,
$3500 CME allowance and reimbursement for license, DEA and CSR
- The position is also H1B visa eligible - the group is H1B
cap-exempt and will sponsor the green card process for physicians
in need. The position is also J1 eligible for residents/fellows
graduating in 2021.
- Loan forgiveness available with multiple avenues - eligible for
Public Service Loan Forgiveness program and through the state of
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical licenseEnjoy all that
this Southwest metro has to offer surrounded by beautiful
mountains! All of the big city amenities without the headaches.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry
climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310
days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone - world-class art scene,
museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and
unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking,
biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate
access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access
to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or
buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public
schools and charter schools, renowned private schools, and all
denominations of religious worship can be found in community.
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of
religious worship availableJob ID: CHP 5184346 Keyphrases:
psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Albuquerque , Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!