RN Registered Nurse Clinical Quality Consultant (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: March 27, 2020
RN - Clinical Quality Consultant
$68,000 - $91,000
Relocation - Up to $6k
RN - Clinical Quality Consultant Position Overview:
Responsible for assisting with the analysis, planning,
implementation, and evaluation of clinical quality initiatives the
organizations clinical strategies and priorities. Provides support
in quality improvement activities and measurement. Responsible for
identifying appropriate tools/solutions for clinical initiatives.
Responsible for participating in cross functional teams; ensuring
project goals are met at project completion and assists with
presentation of results to various stakeholder groups Performs
quality review of medical charts related to mortality, possible
harm, and opportunities for improvement.
- Compiles quality data for compliance with regulatory and
accreditation standards. Facilitates process improvement teams to
address regulatory/accreditation compliance issues based on data
gained from root cause analysis, trending, medical record review
and internal reporting processes.
- Collaborates with quality department team and leaders to
identify performance improvement opportunities based on root cause
analysis/data analysis, compared with best practice/evidence-based
practice, regulatory/accreditation standards and national quality
- Leads and facilitates project teams utilizing standard
methodologies for; meeting management and quality improvement
principles, with the goal of designing/redesigning processes of
care and service to achieve team and organizational goals.
- Works collaboratively with clinical departments to identified
process improvements to increase overall patient safety. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related field. RN strongly
- (5) years recent clinical experience and/or healthcare
experience in performance/quality improvement programs.
- Must possess a high level of energy as well as a strong
commitment to excellence and process improvement Benefits Benefits
are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs Please
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized
leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're
the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and
permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can
earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring
other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent
job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs,
nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental
anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs,
anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs,
pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna
positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs,
crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse
anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse
jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs,
anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs,
pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs,
anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain
management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Albuquerque , RN Registered Nurse Clinical Quality Consultant (RN #), Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!