Junior Data Management Analyst
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Peraton is expanding its presence across the Space enterprise
bringing advanced concepts, space and cyber solutions, enterprise
systems and services delivery, and integrated operations to advance
our customers' missions and solve their most daunting challenges.
We are seeking a Data Management Analyst to join our team.
- Establishes and maintains configuration and data management
policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel and
other participating functions to ensure a standard and cost
effective approach to the application of configuration and data
- Analyzes changes to product specifications to determine the
effect on the end product and determines and prepares documentation
necessary for change control. Designs and establishes configuration
- Authorizes the release of drawings, schedules and system
configuration changes specified by management and other functional
groups through the Request For Change process.
- Operates configuration management tools to support
configuration identification, control, reporting, and
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks
to ensure new configuration management baseline operating
parameters are documented, comply with standard configurations, and
are logistically sustainable.
- May develop configuration standards for company-wide use.
- May train requirement engineers in the use of configuration
management tools and the implementation of CM quality
- May provide guidance to less experienced employees.
- Works with standard commercial software products used for
configuration management (e.g. DOORS, JSMART, etc.)
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 2+ yrs of experience, or a
Master's with 0-2 yrs of experience.
- Prior experience leading CCB and/or writing implementing CM
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experienced with frequent use and application of technical
standards, principles and theories.
- Works under general supervision, providing solutions to
technical problems of moderate scope/complexity.
This position requires an active Secret security clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's
most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton
has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure
communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers,
and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to
the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include
complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as
end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems
Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations,
Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC)
/ Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon,
VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Albuquerque , Junior Data Management Analyst, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!