Account Manager- Employee Benefits
Company: HUB International
Posted on: January 14, 2019
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the worlds largest insurance brokers, our focus isdedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control.Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees,andprovide continuous opportunitiesfor growth and development _._ Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options thatarerooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction..
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
HUBs Customer Service professionals provide critical support to our customers through account management, claims management, day-to-day client oversight, and underwriting services that make us a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. Through a robust network of resources, you will be amongst some of the industrys top talent to help guide and support our customers needs and provide them with innovative solutions.
This role requires an individual who is professional and who displays the drive, determination, and self-motivation to maintain a client base. The individual will provide professional, courteous account management and broker services to assigned clients, having the primary responsibility for account retention. The Senior Account Manager will work alongside a Producer to service and maintain existing accounts while uncovering opportunities for increasing business.
Pivotal to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with clients from the start, discovering their goals and challenges. Your activities also will include:
- In conjunction with our Sales Executives and Service Team, you will maintain a book of business while assisting with the processing of client and prospects needs
- Participate in the bid process which involves, initiating requests for quotes, compiling correspondence related to quotes, follow-up on requests for quotes and compile spreadsheets as bids are received
- Participate in the proposal process which involves, preparing written proposals from bids received from carriers, field questions from clients and carriers, maintain professional correspondence and attend meetings with clients as necessary.
- Manage the internal control and handling of clientele.Participate in the servicing of accounts.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned, including general clerical support
- A Life & Health insurance license with prior Employee Benefits experience required
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and MS Outlook
- A high school diploma with some college preferred
- Above average telephone techniques and the ability to effectively communicate with prospective and existing clients as well as, other staff members
- Ability and willingness to utilize companys computer system and software required. Good typing skills with an ability to compose clear and concise letters required
- Ability to understand policy forms and coverage descriptions required
- Organizational skills required
- Willingness to attend educational classes desired
- High attention to detail essential
Location: United States, New Mexico, Albuquerque
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 28-Dec-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: HUB International, Albuquerque , Account Manager- Employee Benefits, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!