Company: Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career, and
one in the financial world! We pride ourselves on helping our
employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We
offer a highly competitive salary, great benefits package and an
energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our
website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join Kirtland Credit
Union! This position is eligible for a hybrid or remote work
environment.Join the rest of our teammates and become eligible for
a generous benefits package that we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer
- Paid time off with accrual starting from day one
- Paid holidays: In addition to New Year's Day, Independence Day,
Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, and
Labor Day, we also observe Martin Luther King Day and President's
Day & Juneteenth.
- Tuition Reimbursement for College Degrees
- Employee Clothing Advance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Travel AssistanceThis is what we would like you to do:The
Project Manager is responsible for working with the PMO to plan,
manage, and execute diverse projects across the Credit Union's
business units. This role will interface with internal leaders and
managers and external vendors while managing internal diverse
project teams with an impeccable service attitude. The ideal
candidate will help facilitate a collaborative environment and keep
close communication with all internal project teams and
stakeholders, attend standups and project meetings as required, and
maintain scope, schedule, and quality to ensure deliverables exceed
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead teams of professionals in completing projects by a set
deadline to uphold business initiatives.
- Ensure optimal project management performance.
Preferred or required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
Project Management Professional (PMP -) Preferred.
- Minimum of Two years working in project management.
- Experience running complex, enterprise, cross-functional,
- Experience managing in a matrix environment.
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes through
Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), PMI or other
- Strong familiarity with project management
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others outside of direct reporting
- Ability to multitask and mange competing priorities.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication with technical and business
stakeholders, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with
all levels of management, internal staff, and external
- Solid critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving
- Ability to manage ambiguity to gain clarity and deliver
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in line with established
goals and deadlines. To apply for this exciting opportunity visit
our careers page at www.kirtlandcu.org/careersKirtland Federal
Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of
employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or
discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Kirtland Federal Credit Union, Albuquerque , Project Manager, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...