Company: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Summary:With the support of the General Manager,
oversees the daily operations of the 12 St Tavern while maintaining
a high-level of customer and staff engagement. Ensures 12th St
Tavern is consistent in operations, provides quick and friendly
service, and offers opportunities for team members to grow in their
own skills and abilities.This list of duties and responsibilities
is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is
not all-inclusive. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to
ensure effective restaurant operations. Filters communication to
the all employees as directed by the Restaurant Manager.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the
culture and values of 12th St Tavern. Maintains and models a calm
demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events/ continues
to keep restaurant operating to standards and sets a positive
example for the staff.
- Works with General Manager to develop efficiencies that help
staff be effective within their respective positions including
training, coaching, and progressive disciplinary action, as needed,
in a fair and timely manner.
- Directly oversees and supports leads to ensure duties are
complete, consistent, and in line with objectives of the
- Prepares staff schedule to meet the needs of the organization
using scheduling software to control labor costs.
- Develops positive relationships with team by understanding and
addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Models a customer comes first attitude, delivers legendary customer
service, and supervises team to ensure they are delivering
legendary customer service.
- Inspects premises to ensure cleanliness and compliance with
health and sanitation regulations.
- Practices and leads staff in making sound business decisions to
protect business assets including cash/cash equivalents, premises,
records/information, and equipment.
- Creates and maintains a friendly atmosphere and a high level of
customer service through leading by example.
- Assist and/or resolve customer's inquiries and complaints in a
professional and timely manner while keeping the best interest of
the business in mind.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Performs other duties as required.Minimum Qualifications:Three
years restaurant supervisor or management experience required;
equivalent combination of education and experience will be
considered. Must be able to obtain and maintain alcohol and food
handling certifications. Must be able to successfully pass a
pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
Native American preference will be given. Knowledge, Abilities,
Skills, and Certifications:
- Knowledgeable in the following dimensions of restaurant
functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation,
security/safety, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
- Knowledge of management practices with ability to motive team
members, train for success and handle progressive disciplinary
action in a fair and consistent manner
- Skilled in working closely with back of the house teams.
- Ability to plan ahead, coordinate multiple tasks, and delegate
while maintaining required standards of operation in daily
- Ability to work alongside team to reach financial goals,
increase customer satisfaction and decrease turnover.
- Ability to utilize high-level written and verbal communication
- Ability to give/follow instructions and communicate with
diverse staff and guests of various backgrounds and knowledge-
- Skilled in the use of modern computer software including
Windows operating environment and ability to quickly learn and
oversee point-of-sale system.
- Ability to be pleasant, polite in manners, and maintain a neat
and clean appearance in all situations, especially under stressful
- Ability to remain calm under stress and seek customer centric
solutions while maintaining perspective and protecting business
- Working knowledge of point of sales operations with ability to
present multiple approaches when seeking resolution with equipment,
staff, and/or customers.
- Ability to take initiative and use independent judgment to make
sound business decisions
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with
individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee
regularly is required to sit; use hands and fingers to
handle/touch/feel reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The
employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is required
to stand for long periods of time; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds and occasionally 50 pounds. Vision abilities required by
this position include depth perception, close/distant, color,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Work
Environment:Work is generally performed in a restaurant setting
with a moderate noise level. Evening, holiday, and weekend hours
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque , Assistant Manager, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!