Assistant Director of Facilities Maintenance
Company: The Clyde Hotel
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description: WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWe offer a
work environment that is focused on the employee experience,
extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched
in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates
and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the
state of New Mexico!Full-time Position starting at $50K Annually
DOE with benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our
Clyde Hotel.Position Purpose: The Assistant Director of Facilities
Maintenance manages facility functions, implements policies and
safety procedures, engages with vendors and contractors, minimizes
hazards, coordinates remodeling and refurbishing initiatives, and
conducts preventative maintenance of assigned property or facility.
They are responsible for developing budgets and long-range facility
plans based on projected growth and needs. They will oversee the
functioning of all building systems including mechanical,
electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management. The
Assistant Director of Facilities Maintenance also oversees
contractors involved in facility projects and delivery of services.
They ensure the building operations comply with all local zoning
laws and regulations.Supervisory Responsibilities: Facilities
Supervisor, Facilities Technicians, and Groundskeepers.Essential
Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the Regional Director of Facilities or
Director of Facilities and property General Manager.
- Maintain a high level of positivity and professionalism with
guests, team members, and external partners.
- Establish goals and objectives for facilities and maintenance
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility
design modifications and projects.
- Communicate regularly with property and Facilities team
regarding job assignments and required time frame for proper
workflow on facilities projects.
- Ensure all reporting parties, vendors, and contractors follow
all safety, sanitation, and health regulations and policies.
- Ensure that all property and building operations comply with
all local laws, codes, and regulations regarding construction,
building safety, safe work practices, and access.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and performance
management of Facilities team members.
- Create department and team member schedules, ensuring adequate
coverage for work projects.
- Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical
resources of the facility management.
- Supervise inventory system for supplies and equipment and
establish reorder levels; keep preventive maintenance & repair
records for equipment.
- Respond to emergencies and guest complaints.
- May include maintenance of pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties. Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility of facilities
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator certification may be required.
- OSHA Forklift or Scissor Lift certification may be
- Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, and generators
as well as various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
- Strong knowledge of facilities software and MS Office
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, or
carrying of equipment and materials may be required; conditions
could include outdoors, indoors, and confined spaces.
- Ability to push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to extreme or variant temperatures, high and
precarious locations, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long hours,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have current, unrestricted driver's license and be able to
maintain company group insurance.NM Safe Certified Hotelier,
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.PM21
Keywords: The Clyde Hotel, Albuquerque , Assistant Director of Facilities Maintenance, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!