Clinic Director/Physical Therapist - Border Therapy Services
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Do you want to be part of a team that's focus is to change people's
lives by providing pain relief and improving quality of life? Join
the Border Therapy Services team, where the education and effort
you put into your career will be rewarded.
Border Therapy Services, is looking to hire a full-time Clinic
Director/Physical Therapist to expand our team into the Albuquerque
We are seeking an ambitious clinician with a passion for growth and
Base Salary: $70,000-95,000 plus Clinic Director Bonus Plan
Things you need
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current or pending state License in New Mexico
- Passion for changing patients' lives
- Self-motivated with eagerness to exceed expectations
- Focus on compassionate patient care
Things you will do
- Lead patient care including evaluation, assessment and
planning, to insure proper case management
- Provide therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards
of quality and efficiency
- Cultivate relationships in the community among both patients
- Encourage staff development opportunities to strengthen
- Advance the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the
company mission and goals
What we offer
- Competitive pay and Clinic Director Bonus program
- Exceptional benefits package, including 401(k), medical,
dental, vision and PTO
- Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
- Unlimited Continuing Education budget, including MedBridge
- An environment that values Integrity, Service, Empowerment,
Passion and Growth
Who we are
At Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, we assist in turning dreams
into reality and goals into achievements. We aim at becoming the
leading physical therapy network in the country by delivering
superior, quality and compassionate service to our partners and
What is expected?
- Directs patient care and supervision of care including
evaluation, assessment and planning, to insure proper case
- Provides therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards
of quality and efficiency.
- Directly supervises therapists and other clinical staff within
the office. Manages the staffing schedule of the clinic, approves
timecards, PTO requests and maintains an appropriate staff mix and
- Identifies staff development opportunities and facilitates
learning and development to advance clinical skills.
- Recruits, selects and retains clinical and support staff.
- Advances the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the
company mission and goals.
- Develops and implements a systematic marketing plan which
includes making sales calls to physicians, nurses, clinicians and
other potential referral sources.
- Provides educational marketing programs for referral sources,
area businesses, and the general community.
- Analyzes patient satisfaction survey feedback to understand how
to improve services.
- Communicates with referral sources by providing regular
feedback regarding patient progress.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy.
- Licensed or eligible in the state of practice.
- Three or more years' experience as a practicing therapist with
knowledge of what is required to run a successful clinic. Previous
supervisory experience is preferred.
- This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and may
be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that senior
management may deem necessary.
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Albuquerque , Clinic Director/Physical Therapist - Border Therapy Services, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!