Territory Sales Manager
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Experience, in the industrial market, selling to industrial
- Identifies market, competitive, and segment issues and
opportunities in the assigned territory. Formulates a business plan
and introduces sales initiatives that address or capitalize on
situations and opportunities. Identifies sales opportunities and
recommends effective strategies for conversion.
- Maintains professional relationships with key personnel to
foster trust and influence opportunities.
- Maximizes sales effectiveness through lead generation, the
communication and sharing of market segment information, the
introductions and coordination of market segment programs, and
attending trade shows. Expeditiously and effectively handles
customer orders, complaints and requests for information and data
concerning market segments, products, and capabilities,
availability, and prices.
- Acquires knowledge of users and distribution personnel to
preserve existing business and enhance the introduction of new
products. Establishes and maintains effective records to enhance
planning and follow-up activities.
- Supports goals through the collection and communication of
information related to competitive manufacturers, products, sales
personnel, practices, and the major accounts they manage.
- Bachelor's degree required - Engineering preferred
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Albuquerque , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!