Service Manager - New Mexico
Company: ADT Commercial
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Overview:At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the
activities of the Commercial Service workforce.
- Ensures the Commercial Service group meets company gross profit
objectives through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing
billings, and controlling costs.
- Provides adequate supervision and personnel deployment and
utilization and materials purchasing and coordination to ensure
maximum profit potential.
- Manages all indirect cost and expense below budget levels.
- Accomplishes all commercial Service work within client and
company agreed parameters.
- Provides timely and adequate sales support to ensure service
field technicians are fully productive.
- Responsible for preparing proposals for potential clients.
- Sets realistic schedule for self and subordinates to ensure
maximum utilization of resources and timely completion of
- Direct coordinate activities of work force to generate sales at
or above company standards.
- Determines staffing requirements, interview, hire, develop and
manage new employees, or oversee those personnel processes. Manage
all employee annual performance reviews and month end performance
reviews in a timely manner.
- Prepares budget, manage revenues and expenses, drive new
customer acquisitions, ensure great customer service and manage and
prepare reports to document results.
- Authorize all expenditures handled directly by the department
in adherence to company policy.
- May engineer, plan, schedule, service, program and or install
simple to complex fire alarms systems and/or programming
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 - 7 years of business experience in sales and / or
operations, with a minimum of 3 years of related Field Leadership
experience preferably within the service industry and/ or with
security, and previous Business Growth P&L responsibility
preferred. Strong understanding of fire, CCTV, security and card
access systems, low-voltage systems, installation and testing.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and
- Experience with employee relations, talent
management/engagement, team building, customer service, and
- Superior management skills, excellent time management,
planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and influence peers and
- Expert familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 25 and NFPA
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to
accommodate customer's schedule.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary
position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving
about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another;
moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various
environments including tight and confined spaces; and general
office duties including use of a computer. ADT Commercial LLC is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to
having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster
a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our
goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve
this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment
where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT Commercial, Albuquerque , Service Manager - New Mexico, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!