Company: ABQ Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Right Way Sales & Leasing is currently seeking an experienced
Account Manager to join our team in Albuquerque New Mexico.
- Negotiate optimal payment arrangements with assigned debtors to
maximize portfolio recovery dollars.
- Complete/conduct daily workload/recovery activities of 100-150
- Meet and/ or exceed a monthly recovery goal established on a
- Provide legal support activities under the direction of the
- Effectively utilize skip-tracing tools to locate and contact
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of state, federal and local
laws and regulations pertaining to collections/ debt recovery while
maintaining client standards.
- Effectively communicate and educate assigned debtors regarding
the importance of paying debts promptly and potential consequences
of not doing so.
- Attend the on-job training orientations as defined and
scheduled by management.
- Assist less experienced account receivables specialists with
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working
relationships. Be accountable for continuous best efforts to
complete the job assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance, and effectively
communicate scheduling issues with management in a timely
manner.Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service or clerical
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a diverse fast paced
- Must be available to work rotating Saturdays.Compensation and
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available (Competitive pay plan, Healthcare
benefits, Paid holidays & vacation, 3% retirement plan match)Please
submit your resume via the 'Apply now' button
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: ABQ Inc., Albuquerque , Account Manager, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!