Kavo Territory Sales Manager (New Mexico)
Company: Envista Holdings
Posted on: January 13, 2022
KaVo Dental is one of the world's leading creators of equipment
for dentists and dental professionals, including premium solutions
for imaging, treatment units, and instruments. Since its
establishment in 1909, KaVo has been a leader in the dental market,
making its mark on dentistry with numerous significant dental
innovations and technology. KaVo built its world-renowned
reputation on products and services that follow its mission for
"Quality and Precision" to achieve "Dental Excellence." The 2,200+
patents and utility models granted to KaVo are an impressive proof
of this claim. Learn more about KaVo Dental at www.kavo.com .
Job Description:JOB SUMMARY :The KaVo Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
will manage an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals;
maintain, build, and create relationships with industry influencers
and end users within territory; ensure new and repeat business
through sourcing and building upon existing accounts; and provide
daily as well as strategic direction for sales activities for
assigned territory.The Territory Sales Manager should possess
exceptional sales & product marketing skills with high
customer/end-user focus and strong interpersonal communications
skills. The qualified individual will have high energy, be
independent, and capable of operating in a fast-paced, ever
changing environment. The successful candidate will be
enthusiastic, ambitious and aggressively pursue the Company's sales
quotas. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of
products and ability to effectively engage with Envista's culture
and organization.PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas within assigned territory.
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value
selling and Voice of Customer initiatives to ensure a customer
- Assess and manage sales funnel to drive quota achievement and
- Develop and drive performance objectives, KPIs and
countermeasures to ensure achievement of sales goals in assigned
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with industry
professions that help drive greater market penetration across the
- Become Technical and Clinical subject matter experts of
portfolio digital solutions, including but not limited to: DTX
Studio, 3D CBCT, portable X-ray, Sensors, Cameras.
- Regularly review data in CRM and other tools to identify and
pursue new opportunities.Job Requirements:REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's' degree in Business or related fields or equivalent
education and/or experience.
- 5+ years of direct or distribution sales experience; dental
Industry sales experience preferred.
- Experience in a conceptual selling environment with long
selling cycles of high-priced items preferred (e.g. capital
equipment, enterprise sales, software/IT sales, national accounts,
- Possess valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Sales skills : Possess and demonstrate high level sales skills
when selling to end user customers.
- Teamwork : Willing and able to work closely with other Envista
brand TSMs in assigned territory
- Ability to influence others: Able to inform, convince, and
persuade others to action on key initiatives
- Results orientation : Ability to deliver results
- Commercial Excellence : Possess the technical skills necessary
to grow market share.
- Communication : Possess effective written and verbal
- Global Thinking: Ability to understand different cultures and
- Strategic Thinking : Ability to make decisions with
consideration of business impact.TRAVEL/LOCATION :
- Laptop, Phone and Company car allowance.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed according to the
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored
- Geographic Territory: New Mexico
- Key Cities: Albuquerque, Santa Fe.
- Candidate should be based out of the Albuquerque or surrounding
- Overnight Travel: Up to 30%.#LI-SC1IND123Operating
Company:KaVoEnvista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Envista Holdings, Albuquerque , Kavo Territory Sales Manager (New Mexico), Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!