Director Sales OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
over 1,550--hotels in 49 states and 22--countries, from top
international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts
and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
Evolution Hospitality 1211 Puerta Del Sol, Suite 170 San Clemente,
CA 92673 Phone: 949-325-1350 Offices in Atlanta Calgary Fargo
Puerto Rico Toronto Washington, DC Amsterdam Birmingham Moscow
Posted Date 1 week ago (8/31/2021 5:54 PM) ID 2021-69013 Location
US-NM-Albuquerque Category Sales & Marketing Type Regular Status
Full-Time Job Summary The Director of Sales-Select Service has
direct oversight of sales and marketing operations for a Select
Service hotel. This role has the responsibility to achieve optimal
occupancy and ADR growth to maximize total revenue while
meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives. This individual will
oversee operations of the hotel sales department including but not
limited to direct sales follow-up sales administration hiring of
staff training managing and coaching. Additional responsibilities
include sales and marketing budget forecast advertising marketing
and business plans for no more than one Select Service hotel;
manages within approved plans and budgets. Management-level
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM
associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- At least 2 years of progressive hotel sales experience
preferred; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of
related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 2 years
of related experience
- Must have a valid driver's license in the applicable
- Must possess highly developed verbal & written communication
skills to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Must have thorough experience with professional selling skills:
opening probing supporting closing
- Shows strong analytical skills and strategic vision in
establishing appropriate sales deployment
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and manage people
of diverse socioeconomic cultural disability and ethnic backgrounds
while solving complex problems and creating a productive sales
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices
within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations; maintain
composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all group transient and catering sales solicitations
and bookings to maximize overall revenue.
- Develop recommend implement and manage the division's annual
budget and the advertising public relations marketing and sales
plans and programs for the hotel to maximize rate occupancy and
food & beverage opportunities thus ensuring the hotel meets/exceeds
management and owner revenue/profit goals and expectations.
- Proactively conduct outside sales calls conduct sales tours and
- Understand the content reflected in contracts and how to
negotiate terms therein.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to
predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends
within your market.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Comply with attainment of individual goals as well as team
goals and budgeted metrics.
- Train all members of the hotel staff on how to recognize and
capitalize on all sales opportunities to increase hotel occupancy
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel including Sales Food and Beverage Front Office and
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
- Attend and/or conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any
other functions required by management providing training on a
- Maintains professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication relationships to achieve initiatives with
respective marketing partner(s) and other internal departments
(i.e. Second Wave Aimbridge Digital or Branded field
- Travel on a weekly basis as required.
- Act as directed on behalf of the General Manager in his/her
absence; performing any other duties as requested by management.
Property Details Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport hotel offers easy
access to Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ), the University
of New Mexico, Cliff's Amusement Park, ABQ BioPark, Isleta
Amphitheater and historic downtown Albuquerque. Great location
aside, our guests love our hotel's rooms and amenities like the
outdoor pool, fitness center, on-site dining, and shuttle. Company
Overview As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality. After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Albuquerque , Director Sales OEM, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!