Company: Planners Network: The Organization of Progressive
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Organization of Progressive Planning
- Sawmill Community Land Trust, Albuquerque, NM - Executive
Director position Sawmill Community Land Trust, Albuquerque, NM -
Executive Director position Employer's Name: Sawmill Community Land
Trust Summary Under the direction of the Board, the Executive
Director is responsible for the overall management and operations
of Sawmill Community Land Trust, a membership based, non-profit
organization with a mission to develop vibrant, prosperous
neighborhoods through the creation and stewardship of permanently
affordable housing in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Executive
Director is responsible for the implementation of policies set by
the Board as well as annual goals and objectives, and financial,
program, and administrative oversight of the organization.
- Development, management, and maintenance of Sawmill CLT's
financial resources and administrative systems with direct
responsibility for preparation of an annual budget, implementation
of a fundraising plan, and presentation of timely reports to the
- Management and coordination of a variety of programs for the
construction, rehabilitation, and management of housing, commercial
and community development projects
- Management and supervision of in-house staff, contracted
professionals and consulting services.
- Ongoing promotion and public advocacy of Sawmill CLT's mission,
message and interests to funders, lenders, partners, members, and
the general public.
- Providing information, guidance, training and support to the
Board of Directors. Qualifications, Education & Skills Required:
- Demonstrated personal and professional commitment to social and
economic justice in general and affordable housing in
- Ability to develop, maintain, articulate and pursue vision of
present and future potential of Sawmill CLT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent
written and verbal skills.
- Effective organizational, time management and administrative
skills; ability to work independently while motivating and
- Thorough understanding of property development, housing
finance, and community and economic development strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a multi-cultural
- Leadership skills including effective public speaking,
consensus building and ability to initiate community involvement
- Ability to use spreadsheets, word processing software.
- Ability to plan strategically and to assemble resources to
accomplish objectives. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the community land trust model, including the role
- Experience with community-based planning processes.
- Affordable housing development experience, including knowledge
of Low Income Housing Tax Credits and assembling of financing from
- Previous executive leadership experience. Compensation: Salary
commensurate with experience and qualifications, $50K - $60K, plus
medical benefits and flexible vacation time. To Apply: Please
submit a cover letter detailing your interest in the position, a
resume and three professional references by June 30
toSteveKinberger@abqhch.org Sawmill Community Land Trust is an
equal opportunity employer. Women, People--of Color, People with
Disabilities and LGBTQ people strongly urged to apply Borough
Planner and Zoning Officer New Hope Borough, Bucks County, PA, is
seeking a dynamic municipal professional for the position of
Borough Planner and Zoning Officer. This is a Full-Time Exempt
position. Position available immediately. Successful candidate must
possess land [---] Equity and Inclusion Program Manager I,
COA083508 Austin Transportation Department City of Austin, Texas
https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/89841 This position
oversees the development, coordination, and administration of
equity policies and practices for the Austin Transportation
Department (ATD), acting as a resource for the [---] Call for
Submissions - Planning for Just Transport Transport is fundamental
to our existence - including access to key sources of livelihood,
ranging from work to healthcare to educational institutions to
childcare to stores. Yet, the right to accessible, safe [---]
Face-to-face, in print, or over the internet, PNers are part of a
network that shares progressive ideas and experiences.
Keywords: Planners Network: The Organization of Progressive , Albuquerque , Executive Director, Executive , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!