Posted on: June 15, 2019
Peraton is expanding its presence across the Space enterprise
bringing advanced concepts, space and cyber solutions, enterprise
systems and services delivery, and integrated operations to advance
our customers' missions and solve their most daunting challenges.
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join our team.
- Supports program and project managers and respective teams to
implement organizational processes and best practices.
- Performs process and product evaluations (audits) to ensure
compliance with DMI and project established policies, processes,
procedures and applicable standards (ISO, CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ITIL,
- Must have experience and been directly involved in implementing
the following frameworks: ISO 20000 and 27001, ISO 9001:2008,
CMMI-DEV/CMMI-SVC Level 3, and ITIL.
- Must have experience training on the above named
- Evaluate software development and service performance and
deliverables against process documentation, project schedule, and
- Performs a variety of technical and administrative activities
related to the function of QA (auditing), including, but not
limited to, scheduling, checklist development, report writing,
facilitating root cause/lessons learned analysis, and
- Analyzes, compiles, and reports on findings of non-compliance
and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Tracks and escalates unresolved non-compliance issues and
corrective and preventative action plans to closure.
- Collects metrics, analyzes, and reports various measures to
project manager/team and Corporate QA.
- Maintain the process assets library for the company, including
all process definitions, templates, and document samples.
- Provide training for DMI employees for CMMI, ISO, and ITIL
frameworks as well as project management best practices.
- Interfaces with external and internal customers to ensure
project quality work products have been provided.
- Supports Corporate QA initiatives as appropriate (i.e., CMMI
Level 3 assessment, ISO re-certifications, etc.); may participate
as a SCAMPI Team Member during SCAMPI B/A maturity level
assessments, and ISO Internal Auditor.
- Should have hands-on experience as a project team member or
real-life understanding of software development, support desk,
and/or maintenance and operation type projects (i.e., requirements
analysis, testing, software development, help desk staff,
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related field (or
equivalent) with 5 - 8 years of experience, or a Master's and 3 to
5 years of experience
- 5 years experience in Quality for Systems, Satellite, or
Software development and sustainment.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Career level with a complete understanding and wide application
of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Working under only general direction, provides technical
solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Independently determines and develops approach to
This position requires an active Secret security clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's
most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton
has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure
communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers,
and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to
the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include
complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as
end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems
Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations,
Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC)
/ Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon,
VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Albuquerque , QA Engineer, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!