Engineering Project Execution Manager
Company: ASRC Federal Holding Company
Posted on: May 28, 2023
ASRC Federal NetCentric Technologies (NetC) is seeking an
Engineering Project Execution Manager (EPXM) to support our
contract at Kirtland AFB (KAFB) in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This
position offers a Sign-on Bonus!
- The EPXM will manage a team of staff engineers, architects, and
cost estimators in supporting cradle-to-grave construction project
management to serve the needs of the organization for the mission
success of Kirtland AFB.
- ASRC Federal NetC is seeking an experienced and organized
manager to lead our engineering project execution team. The ideal
candidate is a detail-oriented person with a passion for and
interest in helping the team to operate efficiently, effectively,
and with enthusiasm for problem identification, solutioning, and
process improvement.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead project execution team to fulfill requirements on our
contract at KAFB, including but not limited to:
- Provide professionally executed and technically competent
facility and infrastructure studies, assessments, and design
reviews that span all disciplines.
- Assist in the development, drafting, and submittal of work
requests for infrastructure projects.
- Oversee the development of Statements of Work, specifications,
drawings, sketches, calculations in accordance with the Whole
Building Design Guide, Unified Facilities Criteria, and applicable
US Air Force regulations and instructions.
- Develop procurement packages development in accordance with Air
Force guidance and contract requirements.
- Develop and update trackers, reports, and briefings.
- Participate in or conduct briefings, meetings, conferences,
design charrettes, etc.
- Work closely with Government business teams, collaborating
across client organizations with interconnected requirements,
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and data
gathering and identify key themes, trends, and opportunities from
complex data sets.
- Capture, synthesize, and summarize key points from interviews,
focus groups, and internal meetings, translating insights into
draft deliverables and products.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to client issues and
- Ensure team meets deadlines, adheres to project plans, shares
any issues or conflicts with the management team, and is acting in
the best interest of our government customer(s).
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with
company's policies and applicable laws.
- Serve as backup to the Engineering Service Manager in his/her
absence and as such, be available within four hours to meet on the
installation with Government personnel as required.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, or construction
management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for
Engineering and Technology (ABET) or from a program certified by
the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
- Possess and maintain at least one of the following:
- Ability to obtain professional registration as an engineer or
as an architect in one of the US states or territories within one
year of hire date.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with
minimum of three years' experience working in the engineering
section at a major military installation.
- Minimum of three years' experience in facility and
- Minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory
- Must possess analytical abilities necessary to manage complex
administrative, organizational, and contract matters.
- Must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to prepare presentations for and brief customer
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain DoD security
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be capable of working with customers and employees in a
courteous, professional, and effective manner.
- Must maintain a valid US driver's license.
- Have ability to perform repetitive physical tasks.
- Be committed to providing for and maintaining a safe working
- Currently possess a professional engineer (PE) or architectural
license in one of the US states or territories.
- Minimum of five years' experience working in the engineering
section at a major military installation, preferably a US Air Force
- Minimum of five years' experience in facility and
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition and construction processes.
- Experience in use of BUILDER and NexGenIT software.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and
FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if
those or other related requirements become effective, positions
will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of
COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity
employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color,
age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by
Keywords: ASRC Federal Holding Company, Albuquerque , Engineering Project Execution Manager, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...