Senior Digital Experience Engineer
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...The Digital Operations Center is
looking for a Senior Digital Experience Engineer to support digital
transformation initiatives. You will join passionate teams that
collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and
bring unexpected happiness to our customers. Your effort and
creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. You will be championing
the "flawless customer experience" cause and have a direct impact
on the consistent customer experience quality. This position is
responsible for end to end solution delivery including design,
development, execution and communication to leaders. This position
is instrumental in making customer data impactful in improving
overall customer journey.
- Understand and build consistent measuring techniques of
customer journey frictions.
- Proactively bring data driven insights to the broader CX team
to drive actions. Model and frame business scenarios that are
meaningful and which impact critical processes and/decisions.
- Generate actionable insights from the customer interaction
patterns to improve sales and customer experience.
- Extremely effective communication skills to drive action on
customer journey insights with senior business and IT
- Capable of owning large projects through design,
implementation, deployment and monitoring phases.
- Effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work
- Use data to tell a story and present and communicate findings
to leadership.What we're looking for... You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience. Even better if
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
- Customer Experience Analytics suites like Tealeaf or Glassbox,
- Data engineering tools and processes experience like big data
- Cloud platforms experience like AWS in areas ofarchitecture,
hands on cloud native development.
- DevOps tools and process like Git, Jenkins, Ansible,
CloudFormation, Jira, Agile.
- Broad knowledge of applied statistics, experimental design, and
causal inference. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer -
and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page
to learn more.Our credo is at the core of the
V team culture.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Albuquerque , Senior Digital Experience Engineer, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!