Company: Groendyke Transport
Location: Cedar Crest
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not
* Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis of the component parts
and systems on the truck-tractor, or the component parts and
systems of a cargo tank semi-trailer.
* Make proper use of both power and hand tools to repair or replace
defective components of Company fleet and other equipment.
* When applicable, use welding skills and knowledge of metals to
complete vehicle repairs.
* Prepare and maintain maintenance records in accordance with
Company policies and State and Federal regulations in the absence
of a Shop Manager.
* Read reports, technical manuals, and other documents to keep
abreast of changes in Company fleet, including all component
* Qualified to perform FHWA inspections (GTI code IN-ANN)
* Qualified to perform brake maintenance (GTI code BRAQUA)
* Qualified to perform tire maintenance (GTI code TIRES)
* Qualified to perform HM-183 inspections (GTI code HM183R) *
* Ability to repair any issue discovered during a preventive
maintenance inspection on all revenue-generating equipment without
* Ability to diagnose and repair electronic powertrain components
and trailer ABS systems
* Ability to provide guidance and training as needed to Level B and
* Ability to assume supervisor's duties on a temporary basis as
needed to maintain workflow with operations
* Ability to work shifts that consist of days or nights and/or
weekends as specified by the Shop/Terminal Manager.
* Provide a safe work environment for co-workers at all times.
* Assure that the cargo tank entry procedures are followed at all
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*Level A technicians that are HM-183 registered inspectors may not
be required to possess the skills outlined in bullet points 10-13
(see highlighted) but will be at a lower "Level A" pay scale.
Keywords: Groendyke Transport, Albuquerque , Shop Technician, Engineering , Cedar Crest, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!