Sr Project Engineer - Civil
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Martin/Martin is looking for an experienced civil engineer to join
Albuquerque, New Mexico office. The position will provide
opportunities for civil design throughout New Mexico and the
Southwest in markets such as water and wastewater infrastructure,
site and land development, and other disciplines as per experience.
A successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with
Marketing skills. We are a client focused and employee centered
firm. About Martin/Martin, Inc. Martin/Martin, Inc. is a
full-service civil and structural engineering and surveying firm,
operating from Colorado since the 1940s. Growing steadily over the
last decade, Martin/Martin is about exciting projects, shared
ownership, informed staff and a commitment to quality that keeps
clients returning to us time after time. Our services are provided
to municipalities, public, and private redevelopment entities,
architects, homebuilders, state and federal agencies, land
developers and special districts in Colorado, across the United
States, and in other countries. Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when appropriate)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- PE License Reimbursement
- Working on the Best Projects Duties and Responsibilities
Include: The following duties are illustrative only and are not
intended to be all-inclusive.
- Assists in conceptual design.
- Assists in fee determination and proposal preparation.
- Fills out Project Setup Forms and reviews/fills out work
- Establishes a QA/QC plan for each project.
- Acts as a mentor for younger engineers and assists with their
- Attends project meetings and represents Martin/Martin, Inc.
during design and construction.
- Follows up on collection of account receivables. .
- Ten years minimum of progressive civil engineering design
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended
periods of time
- Strong written, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client services and a team-based approach
- Attention to detail, delivering quality work products, and
excellent client services
- Ability to work with a wide variety of clients, regulators, and
- Proven marketing/business development skills
- Has a PE license in the State of New Mexico or the ability to
obtain one within three months Desired Qualifications:
- Experience using AutoCAD/Civil3D to produce civil construction
- Strong knowledge of water and wastewater infrastructure and/or
other disciplines COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC)
is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination shall be
provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date. Applicants
must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are
unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are
unable to respond to individual inquiries about the statue of your
application. Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of
equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination
against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over,
color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military
or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or
local law. PI173998624
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Albuquerque , Sr Project Engineer - Civil, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!