21-SOL-1021 Panel Program Engineer
Company: SolAero Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SolAero Technologies is a leading provider of high efficiency
solar cells, solar panels, and composite structural products for
satellite and aerospace applications. We are the world's only
vertically integrated, end-to-end supplier of satellite solar
arrays. SolAero's proven flight heritage, high volume production
capability and technology position us to service the world's most
demanding satellite applications. Since 2001, SolAero solar cells
or panels have supplied primary power to over 480 successful space
missions.SolAero Technologies Corp. has an immediate need for a
Program Engineer to assist on a full-time basis, working a 9/80
shift (every other Friday off). BASIC SCOPE/DUTIES: The Panel
Program Engineer provides technical support and coordination to
meet Solar Panel and Solar Array program objectives, ensure
requirements, and realize system concepts throughout execution of
the project plan. This position serves as the main liaison between
program engineering leadership and program management team with
technical experts internally to define an executable project to
satisfy program needs. Support current design and manufacturing
processes to determine limitations to meeting program requirements,
assess alternative approaches where needed, and recommends the most
accurate, feasible, and economical solutions with stakeholders.
Examine engineering project execution needs across all engineering
departments and provide support to appropriately define the
technical scope for program needs. Prepare presentations and
diagrams in relationship to technical requests or problem analysis
and coordinate recommended solutions with program leadership team
and other stakeholders.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Create clear and succinct documentation of analyses and
proposals to disseminate assumptions, methodologies, and
- Interact with a broad cross-functional team of individuals from
R&D, operations, program management, design and
- In partnership with the Spacecraft Subsystems Project Engineer:
- Prepare engineering documentation for both internal and
- Support Product configuration management tasks such as creation
and release of program specifications and travelers.
- Interface with production team and manufacturing engineer as
required to resolve program related manufacturing issues.
- Support closure of all engineering -related actions items.
- Review all program related engineering documents.
- Provide instructions for special operations.
- Review all program-related Engineering Change Requests.
- Support Production Simulations and Test Data
Reviews.QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a
- Must be able to motivate team members from many different
groups to accomplish project goals in a timely manner.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and
verbal to create clear and succinct technical documentation using
technical writing fundamentals.
- Must work well in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to quickly absorb, process, and apply information outside
of one's core competencies.Desired Qualities/Experience:
- Experience in space-related manufacturing.
- Experience with power systems design for spacecraft and
- Spacecraft Systems Engineering related degree is desired.
- Experience using AutoCAD (DWG viewer) or SolidWorks 2012
(e-drawings) or newer.MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in engineering, material science, physics, or applied
- This is an entry level position, which typically requires 0 - 3
years of experience.*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREENCARD HOLDER*TO
BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION AND RESUME THROUGH
SOLAERO'S CAREER PAGE: WWW.SOLAEROTECH.COM/CAREERS.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
60-1.35(c)Job Type: Full-timePay: $1.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: SolAero Technologies Corp, Albuquerque , 21-SOL-1021 Panel Program Engineer, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!