PMO Project Engineer - Albuquerque, NM
Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: April 10, 2021
DPS Group is seeking a (PMO) Project Engineer to work with one
of our world class advanced technology clients in Albuquerque, NM.
The PMO Engineer will directly support the Client Commissioning
Manager and assist in the preparation and tracking of documentation
and activities on a complex high-tech construction project for a
major microelectronics manufacturing client. DPS Group is seeking a
(PMO) Project Engineer to work with one of our world class advanced
technology clients in Albuquerque, NM. The PMO Engineer will
directly support the Client Commissioning Manager and assist in the
preparation and tracking of documentation and activities on a
complex high-tech construction project for a major microelectronics
manufacturing client. Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly progress report
highlighting project progress, costs, schedule and other project
issues; forecast activities for the coming report period.
- Maintain project documentation files with special emphasis on
notifications of deficiencies by architects, contractors or other
parties that affect the quality, cost or schedule of the project.
Ensures that deficiencies or impacts are communicated to the
appropriate management staff.
- Assist in the development of flow charts to outline the
administrative reporting and approval processes.
- Assist in preparing Constructability Reviews.
- Prepare and issue minutes from weekly contractor progress
- Update submittal, RFI, Change Order Requests/Change Orders and
procurement logs for weekly contractor progress meetings.
- Assist in the preparation and updating of the CPM schedule.
Copy and distribute scheduling reports and look ahead schedules for
contractors, architect/engineer, client reps and client staff
- Prepare and issue potential change order requests (pending
change orders) and change orders to the client project manager for
approval. Maintain files and documents related to all PCO's and
CO's in both electronic and hard copy media.
- Log and maintain all RFI files and documentation to support the
RFI process. Ensure RFI questions and answers are understandable
and clear. Disseminate RFI data to contractors,
architect/engineers, and client personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of punch lists. Separate Architect's
punch list according to applicable trade contracts. Issue punch
list to each applicable trade and maintain updates of completed
punch list items.
- Assist in the preparation of project and contract close out
documentation. Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience supporting commercial/industrial
construction projects required with at least 1 year of advanced
technology sector experience preferred.
- Computer proficient; MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
with working knowledge of standard construction/project management
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Diploma or Degree level qualification in Engineering,
Construction Management, or Business preferred. The Company DPS
Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions within
the Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data center, and solar) and
Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical
technology) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering successful
projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal touch across
a range of market sectors: Project and Program Management,
Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health and Safety
Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and Start-up.-- DPS
Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment
selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country,
regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Albuquerque , PMO Project Engineer - Albuquerque, NM, Engineering , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!