Company: New Mexico United
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Summary/Objective: *
New Mexico United seeks to hire a talented, innovative, passionate
and driven Graphic Designer to join our team. Under general
direction and supervision of the CEO and Lead Designer, this person
will be responsible for maintaining the club's creative brand
strategies for all marketing pieces. The Graphic Designer will be
responsible for designing merchandise, collateral for print,
digital content, and other general design needs both internal and
external. They will work closely with many other members of the
organization to conceptualize and create designs true to New Mexico
United's brand and mission. They will collaborate closely with
members within the organization and outside vendors in order to
meet the team's needs in an efficient and accurate manner. The
ideal candidate is a self-starter, ideator, and sports marketing
enthusiast capable of managing projects, advancing timelines, and
collaborating with others to elevate the visual identity of New
*Key Responsibilities: *
* Work directly with the CEO and Lead Designer, as well as other
departments, in brainstorming, developing, and executing design
work for the organization, including but not limited to marketing
materials, logos, signage, installations, promotional items,
advertisements, brochures, flyers, and more.
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with the Lead Designer to
ensure that all designs communicate the desired message and
* Provide creative input, ideas, and concepts for the overall
marketing and brand development of the organization, including
sales, marketing and merchandise.
* Identify fresh and emerging internal and external opportunities
to promote the brand on multiple levels.
* Create high-end designs under tight deadlines while managing
multiple job request, revisions, and keeping the project in the
* Assist with organizational needs on game days.
* Assist in the execution of community events hosted by New Mexico
* Additional duties in support of department objectives as
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University, or
equivalent industry experience.
* 1-3 years' experience working in a professional capacity as a
* Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Experience working with producers of collateral - billboards,
printed materials, merchandise, etc.
* Dedicated to excellence of craft, enthusiasm for learning,
unlearning and re-learning.
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to self-manage and self-motivate.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Spanish fluency is a plus.
* Extensive soccer-specific knowledge is a plus.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment,
interacting with multiple departments.
* Ability to work long, irregular hours as dictated by game
* Available to work evenings and weekend when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
We work closely with government guidance and directives to ensure
the safest workplace possible
* Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
* Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
* Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
* Designing for Sports: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: New Mexico United, Albuquerque , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!