Posted on: January 26, 2023
ALBUQUERQUE BUSINESS FIRST IS LOOKING FOR A DATA REPORTER
The primary mission of the Albuquerque Business First Data Reporter
is to dig deep into available business data to find,
report/investigate and write compelling and important local
business news and stories while also compiling the publication's
weekly business Lists.
The Albuquerque Business First Data Reporter is responsible for
newsroom data collection and helping to tell stories with that
data. Whether the data is proprietary to Albuquerque Business First
or is widely available, the Data Reporter gathers, interprets and
publishes it so that it provides valuable business intelligence to
the Albuquerque Business First audience.
Skills & Experience
- Strong news judgment, analysis and writing skills.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects, in
various stages of completion, at the same time.
- Skilled at data-management, survey techniques and
computer-assisted research and reporting methods.
- Able to structure and normalize large data sets and
- Knowledge of computer data-management applications, including
- Meticulous eye for detail and drive for 100% accuracy.
- Passionate about finding and dissecting data from surveys,
regulatory agencies, other public documents and sources.
- Ability to gather data from recalcitrant or reluctant
- Strong customer-service skills.
- Capable of meeting deadlines in fast-paced
- Comfortable with change.
- Competitive, collaborative, curious.
- Experience: 1-3 years as a journalist. However, relevant work
in a data-focused job will be considered.
Additional Job Information
The well-being of our employees is paramount. For that reason, ACBJ
offers a variety of rich and competitive benefits including bundled
health, dental and vision plans designed to meet our employees'
needs. We also provide programs to support mental health and
wellness and a generous time-off policy in support of taking the
time needed to recharge.
Here are just a few of our programs:
* Paid Parental Leave
* 401K Plan with Employer Match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Multiple Employee Dependent Scholarship Programs
* Commuter Flexible Spending
* Lifestyle Programs (Including incentives for healthy habits)
* Medical Infertility Services
* Corporate discount programs
* Employee Recognition/Service Awards
* And so much more!
(Benefits coverage indicated above may be based on employee
participation in benefit programs and eligibility)
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable city, state or
Appropriate CDC guidelines are being followed for the protection of
our employees and customers.
Keywords: ACBJ, Albuquerque , Data Reporter, Advertising , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!