OB Hospitalist Opportunity - Albuquerque, NM (Rich
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Obstetrics opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
OB Hospitalist Opportunity - Albuquerque, NM (Rich in Culture,
Creative Energy - Some of the Best Sunrises in the Southwest)
You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring an OB Hospitalist (Laborist)
to join our vibrant and Collaborative practice in Albuquerque, New
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group,
inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a
broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health
systems built the city's first hospital and since our organization
was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving
our community and creating the best quality of life possible for
the patients we serve.
Lovelace has been identified in Modern Healthcare as one of the
Best Places to Work and deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly
Business Award Gold Level recognition, 2016-2020.
- Familiarity with managing high acuity obstetric patients - with
maternal-fetal medicine consultation available at the
- Frequently occurring clinical conditions include high BMI,
hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and preterm labor
- Lovelace has an established treatment program for opioid
addicted pregnant patients, training and ability to obtain DEA
waiver to prescribe is critical
- Ability to do Emergency Room consultation, limited to patients
requiring inpatient admission or anticipated surgery.
- Perform C-Sections or other surgical procedures as needed to
preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely
- Women's Hospital has a busy Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
and is a referral center for communities around the state.
- Ability to work 8/24 hour shifts per month.
• Current board certification or currently board eligible.
• Successful completion of an accredited Obstetric Residency
• Two (2) or more years of experience.
• Ability obtain NM state Medical License, Board of Pharmacy and NM
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
• Lovelace currently has one of the lowest C-Section rates
(15%-18%) in the country
• Lovelace Women's Hospital recognized as a Baby-Friendly®
• Designated as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive
Gynecology and in Robotic surgery.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
• Generous Sign-on Bonus
• Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
• Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term
• 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
About Albuquerque, New Mexico Albuquerque is a charming city rich
in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the
Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours' drive
and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The
best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known
treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety
of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town
in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and
recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living,
biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, ob jobs,
ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs,
obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np
jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Albuquerque , OB Hospitalist Opportunity - Albuquerque, NM (Rich, Advertising , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!