Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of engineering and
consulting services to public and private sector clients,
delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing,
Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services;
Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and
Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5
helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate
projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers,
environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role
in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are
looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused
on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
NV5 is currently looking for an experienced marketing coordinator
to join our fast-paced, deadline-driven Environmental Health
Sciences team. The successful candidate is detail-oriented,
organized, and a self-starter with a passion for producing
- Lead and coordinate proposal/statement of qualification
efforts, including writing non-technical portions of the pursuit,
manage and prepare the entire submittal from pre-positioning to
close-out, lead pursuit meetings, and interview practice
- Write, proofread, and edit proposals/statements of
qualifications, marketing collateral, presentations, and other
miscellaneous documents as needed.
- Update and maintain marketing collateral, including resumes,
project sheets, brochures, etc.
- Prepare award submittals.
- Design graphics for marketing materials.
- Prepare interview materials (PowerPoint, boards, leave-behind
- Coordination with internal project managers from diverse
backgrounds and regions.
- Coordination with subconsultants.
- Industry Research.
- Populate, update, and maintain Deltek Vision database.
- Assist with maintaining digital channels, including social
media, internal intranet, website, and external newsletter.
- Assist with event coordination.
- Other duties as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or Business
- Strong writing, editing, communication, and organization
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast,
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign) and Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with Deltek Vision CRM software, Constant Contact,
Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro), and
Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Excel, OneDrive, and SharePoint) is
- Minimum of three years of Architecture/Engineering/Construction
(AEC) marketing experience.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and
professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, creed,
citizenship status, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical conditions, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: NV5, Albuquerque , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!