FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
Company: Sandia Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily
operations of the Front Desk staff to maximize revenues and profits
while attaining optimal guest satisfaction.
Reports to the Front Office Manager.
Supervises the Front Desk Agents.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assures all guests are provided friendly, courteous, and timely
service, and that all policies and service standards are adhere
- Responds promptly to guest inquires and complaints.
- Responsible for the selection, training and development of
- Supervises, trains, coaches and counsels all Front Desk
- Responsible for ensuring that employee performance appraisals
are done in a timely manner.
- Documents employee corrective actions as needed.
- Evaluates and provides feedback to employees and documents in
- Responsible for maintenance of room inventory and room rates to
achieve optimal levels of revenue while maintaining high levels of
- Works with accounting to reconcile revenue from each
- Works closely with Reservations Supervisor, Hotel Sales
Manager, Convention Services Manager and the Director of Marketing
for casino related marketing.
- Performs other duties as needed or required. Knowledge, Skills
- Knowledge of Computer and Windows software.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of reservation systems.
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to lead by
- Ability to teach, motivate, and provide on-going training.
- Strong organizational and technical skills.
- The ability to demonstrate proper techniques, procedures and
standards to employees.
- The ability to coach employees on problem resolution and
- The ability to create a courteous, friendly, and professional
- Ability to teach, motivate, and supervise. Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of front desk or reservations experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Preferred:
- Associates degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- One (1) year in a supervisory position. Licensing Status
- Must be able to successfully pass a stringent background
- Will require a post-offer, pre-employment and random drug
blo of Sandia
Keywords: Sandia Resort & Casino, Albuquerque , FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR, Administration, Clerical , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...