Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Modern Vascular
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Full Job DescriptionModern Vascular is looking for a Front
Office Receptionist.Our mission is to provide an exceptional
patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a
compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role by
living our cultural values - being patient-centered, creating
change, thinking first and building trust with all patientsPRIMARY
- Answer phones and redirect calls to appropriate office.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet guests warmly and help assure their comfort.
- Set a positive office atmosphere.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Schedule new patient consults, procedures, and follow-up
- Collect payment when necessary
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Inventory and the stock of office supplies.REQUIREMENTS
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish preferred
- Must have vocational and/or certification in Medical
AssistantJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Insurance Verification: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Modern Vascular, Albuquerque , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!