Audit Technician - Configuration
Company: Insight Investments
Posted on: January 15, 2019
- Boxing and unboxing of equipment related to activities detailed below
- Inspects computer equipment and reads order sheets listing user requirements to prepare computer hardware for delivery
- Installs or assists in the installation of hardware and peripheral components such as memory, media, video cards, and disk drives
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, spreadsheet programs or client proprietary software (custom images) into computer
- Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation and network connectivity
- Diagnoses system hardware and software packages
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of the work area
- Maintains all proper safety requirements including, but not limited to, proper lifting techniques and operation of equipment
- Attends technical seminars (when available) and regularly reads books, manuals and literature to keep abreast of new hardware, software and imaging product developments Qualifications / Education
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A+ Certification Skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and general public
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.
Keywords: Insight Investments, Albuquerque , Audit Technician - Configuration, Accounting, Auditing , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!