Accounts Payable Clerk- Home Office - Albuquerque
Company: The Fresquez Companies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Why Join Our Team?
* $500 Sign On Bonus
* Referral Bonus
* Full or Part Time Available
* Flexible Scheduling
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive Pay
* Meal Discounts
* We promote within
"Doing business with integrity while serving our guests
The Accounts Payable clerk is responsible for Processing Credit
Card payments, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L,
processing checks, resolving A/P issues, and matching, batching,
and coding invoices. This is a high-volume AP position, high
attention to detail is required.
* Work in high volume, accurate and time sensitive deadline driven
* Solid Understanding for all Accounts Payable functions.
* Facilitate day to day work activities of the accounts payable to
include coding invoices and processing payments.
* Review and correct statement balance differences with large
vendor accounts monthly
* Apply proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
* Customer Service to include outbound calls to vendors and be a
primary company resource to both external and internal
* Ability to run accrual and cash accounting and manage closing
accrual balances accurately.
* Ensure 100% invoices and system of records file data transfer
between vendor management tool- Plate IQ and Sage 50 accounting
* Perform daily banking exceptions reporting, approval, and
* Ensure the daily needs of the accounting department are
* W-9 Vendor maintenance
* Produce 1099 and 1096 tax forms
* Actively engage vendors and contractors in dialogue to enroll in
ACH or Vcard enrollment via plate IQ
* Advise on system improvement needs and help to facilitate
* Skill to reconcile accounts payable against the General
* Ability to troubleshoot multi-entity controllable costing.
* 2 Year- Associates Degree preferred.
* High Volume Accounts payable experience
Skills and Qualifications:
Financial/Accounting Software Management,
Organization/Prioritization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General
Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail,
Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal and Written
Communication, Ethical Conduct, High Integrity, Personal
Responsibility and Initiative, Accuracy, Confidentiality
* Strong knowledge of GAAP and internal audit procedures.
* Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Word; Microsoft
Excel and internet software.
* Proven experience in CSV file management and Pivot tables as well
as advanced excel formula writing around vlookups.
* Basic operation of a workstation and basic office machines.
* Use/storage/maintenance of multiple usernames and passwords.
* Use of Windows Explorer (electronic file-handling).
* Computer-related problem-solving skills through the use of
available trainings and help desk.
* A record of satisfactory performance in all prior and current
employment as evidenced by positive employment references from
previous and current employers.
* Ten key by touch required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and service skills required.
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Other duties as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative to those an employee encounters while performing the
primary functions of this job. Normal office conditions exist, and
the noise level in the work environment can vary from low to
moderate. Limited overnight travel may be required from time to
time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be required to frequently stand, walk, sit, bend,
twist, talk, hear and perform repetitive motions. There may be
prolonged periods of sitting, keyboarding, reading, as well as
driving or riding in transport vehicles. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include reading, distance, computer,
and color vision. Talking and hearing are essential to communicate
with vendors and staff. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Fresquez, Inc., Fresquez Concessions, Inc., NM Restaurant Investors
Inc. DBA Village Inn, and LF Operations, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against
any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran,
among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a
disability. The policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes
but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion,
transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation,
layoff or termination of employment.
Keywords: The Fresquez Companies, Albuquerque , Accounts Payable Clerk- Home Office - Albuquerque, Accounting, Auditing , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!