Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Night Auditor, Overnight Shift $13.50 - $14.50 per hour$500
hiring bonus. $250 after 30 days, $250 after 90 days of
employment.Night AuditorESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures
- Balance the day's work.
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00
p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from
11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
- Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the
Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up
to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful
and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or
experience in a hotel or related field preferred. What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence. Equal access to programs,
service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or
employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability,
arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will
endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical
or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Albuquerque , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!